Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

How to disapear Vote_lcap33%How to disapear Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
How to disapear Vote_lcap33%How to disapear Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
How to disapear Vote_lcap17%How to disapear Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
How to disapear Vote_lcap17%How to disapear Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

How to disapear

4 posters

Go down

How to disapear Empty How to disapear

Post by Dre21 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:18 am

Well, for those of you who are Unfamiliar with the term juking, its all about losing your opponents in the forrest/fog.
Its a highly usefull tool when trying to escape from your enemy and will often, in most cases save your life.
Its a good read and has some useful tips. Even if you are aware of this meathod i suggest reading this guide as it gives you a few new ideas and helps clarify a few things. Happy reading xD.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmtnz4dfndg
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to disapear Empty Re: How to disapear

Post by WaR_MaGe Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 pm

haha sweet, i was going to repost all the guides this morning but then my spidernets ran out... lol shot bruv.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by YamaKazi Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:21 am

that shit only works on noobs.

YamaKazi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 am

Erm...not quite no - juking is best done in pro games and it works better than anything
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by YamaKazi Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:47 pm

i have been playing for years in pro games and will tell you that that will not work 90% of the time. the fastest point from point A to be is in a straight line. i have seen many instances when players try juking causing the player who is out of range and running straight to come into casting range of the players trying to dodge, dip and duck. but i must say that this is entirely situation dependant. this will only be useful if you are in a tight spot and have no option but to increase your chances of survival slightly. this will also work if you find yourself in casting range through a surprise attack from a player even though you have increased -ms over that player. you can juke your way out of casting range. staying out of cast range is as important as staying out of line of sight. i think the only good way to juke is to pull the dummy side step. in other words you run out of LOS for an instant and then double back. your target will try intercept where you unit should be and be totally lost. also depends on how smart and sharp your opponent is. this type of stuff hardly works on me.

another thing to consider is that when playing a pudge juking is the only thing that will stop you from being owned. dodging the hook is easier with random movements while being careful not to be in cast range of rot or dismember.

but most of the time it is unnecessary to juke. i would rather run towards a defensive structure or an ally as quickly as possible.

YamaKazi

Back to top Go down

Post by YamaKazi Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:04 pm

i forgot to mention that when chasing a player up hills its important to use the 'attack ground' command to move up hills if its just you 2 in the area. this will stop him from doubling back down the hill from out of vision which could give him enough breathing room to escape if you are a melee hero. it will also stop him from buying time for his teamies to get there. the most useful place to use this is in the tiny gap between the trees on the ramp going down to the river from the sentinel secret shop. i have seen this little manouvre used fairly often there. it shouldn't work if you know how to play dota.

YamaKazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum