Well played to the boys this was a GREAT match Very Happy
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: AmE vs D4rk 19 03 2009

Post by Dre21 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:32 am

Couple of things . 1st very WP Guys. Silent Wolf + Rocka = A team Players.

Axe CM lane bot... Jay you culda had bout 4 more kills early game, when Cm was ice holding DK if you guys did it right you coulda been next to him to call, spin once or twice and got kill. When you guys took the tower bot, u chased the half HP DK for a kill instead of last hitting the tower, tower last hit = 450 gold, hero = 250. Cm was saying she had low HP, i would of rather gone early Bracers for her helps HP.

Fadeus Top lane with SK, why did u use ur stun to get away, when Storm and tide hunter either of them would of been dead with 1 stun u could of double killed or got 1 atleast. Then u told them in ALL chat they wer lucky lol, lucky u didnt stun ? Razz

1st big battle in mid. u guys should of all been mid, sparxx nuke silence and ulti prob would of saved those who died and u prob would of tanken them all out.

LOL, FAIL EPIC, swap crix ulti.. Fadeus u suppose to have blink long time ago, u had the money for it, swap into your ulti , will kill 1 if u lucky, also u swapped mirana, who has leap.. Get blinky early, u initiator.

28 mins in, u guys had a battle in the river, u guys killed 2 then another 2 came in and u had 4 guys there but 2 stayed and 2 ran, if u all stayed and commited to the fight was 2 more kills, just a lil more aggression would of been good ther.

Very wp guys, Fadeus went on abit too many solo sessions and rambo 1nc or twice but was wp. One thing i noticed i think except for CM the rest of u wer lacking ur vital TP scrolls.

But wp okes good game.

Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile http://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 am

Wp oaks.Who won?

AmE won

Last edited by Dre21 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Winners)
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:41 pm

@Dre yea as it turns out i missed quite a few call opportunities Embarassed
Luckily they didn't count against us.
Fade wasn't on ts we tried to get it set up but d4rk were ready so we just played.
And with 4 on ts I kinda forgot to type for Fadeus so the solo missions were my bad coz i didn't always call him for a gank or push, and i was captain so I should have done that.
TP scrolls are something i need to work on.
But honestly i thought our team play was way above average, and sure we missed kills and ran when we should have stayed etc... but we each played well as individuals and most of the time as a team as well.
Of course the game had flaws and pointing them out can only help us improve.
But i am very proud of this game and believe we represented AmE well.
WP again team!
Mortal Tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok so i just finished watch - I will now give a CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (which basically means i may sound like im bitching but i love you all and this is meant to help you)

So anyway granted im not a dota god and u may just be w/e screw you i can rape you 1v1 why should i listen to you. Thing is i watch alot of top clan replay from the top international clans in the world (w/e you think about this - trust me it teaches you a fuck load and i suggest it to all - it taught me how to pick/ban/counter and how to play certain heroes and what builds to go on them among other things)

So ya what im about to say is my opinion and can be ignored but if one of you read it and don't think im a poes and it helps you then ive done my job and im happy

*END DISCLAIMER*

KK on to the meat now...i worte this as i watched is chronologically - long post...get over it tongue

• Beggining of game abit of lack of co-ordinaiton on lanes - i would of thought Fadeus was leading if i didnt know b4 - Take control put ur foot down

• The rune was warded yet storm was left to get free rune for his bottle consistently

• WAAAAAAY to much auto-attacking - and top lane if u dont want to push too far then creep pull next time dont camp far back losing farm and exp..its fails

• Lol'ed at Fadues spamming "back" then when i thought he went to go help he pulled off a perfect block on krob to net them a kill - neva leave a teamy alone like that (but he should have backed on venge's mia call)

• Bot lane played pretty well just seemed like they had like 3 sec Teamspeak lag - when timing improves and synergy of players it will improve (Call the air less <3)

• I wont go into how i feel about solo venge

• Mortal when u play axe u want creeps to hit u so camp behind ur creeps less mate

• Venge u had CM aura so u could have spammed stun way more to harass - storm was farming pretty freely which if he was a better player would have been death to u okes

• Nice warding by CM and in good places

• Sk gotta stop using stun to try and escape - less swap ulti fixation - 5 heros > 1...buy blink and initiate (Im sure you learnt though afta that epic fail attempt)

• Mortal nice blinking but i think you forgot you have an ulti

• Fadeus get bottle on sk he needs the mana and so often you let yourself get tanked by creeps and a heal would have helped you

• Team battles needed lots more coordination which will come with time

• Be LESS scared...4 heros vs one and u cautious - rape him!!!

• U didnt seem to want to end im @ 36 mins and u have more farm - push and end...dnt let their carries recover and rape u

• Sk is supposed to initiate with axe - nut again i see you ulti when all thats around is creeps...use shift keys

• Zwetch i dnt care about your assists....you playing the bitch....its your job....get over it Smile

• Mortal go shiva's on Axe next time you play him - you'll see its benifits

• Dont Battlefury on Sk - this is clan now not pub - shiva's on sk or cuirass since axe should shivas (SK armour is poes kuk)

• Fadeus try work on your map awareness - you were always abit randomly placed and always late for battles or died b4 they started

• Ryokan - 0 denies dude you gotta start denying (Rest had but nothing stand-out)

• All pretty low cs for a long game (2 creeps per minute at most - lets also try work on our last hitting)

• CM ending top of the list......FAIL BITCH is all i can say

K ta for reading...Safe study
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

View user profile http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree on Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 pm

@Hybrid
Lol bro thats what u guys are here for, the things that u notice, I dont. And i need to learn so dude please say what u need to say im a big boy and am under no illusions as far as my dota goes Smile im so keen to get better so this sort of crit helps a lot!
@Dre same to u bro i didnt mean to sound like a baby last post i LOVE YOU!!!!! <3

And in my counter posts the questions i ask and the things i point out, im not being a bitch. Its like i see it this way, you see it that way. This is why i see it this way, this is why you see it that way. thats what im looking for in these posts. once again it comes down to: i just wanna learn. so if im wrong tell me why k?

I will def remember to go Shiva's on Axe, never done it before but i can only imagine it has mad benefits. That armor O_O and the slow obviously rocks.
A few times when it may have looked like I forgot my ulti, (one specifically when i blinked to Tide and beat him to death... with Axe LOL) it was coz my mana was 2 low for it.
And I admit i did ulti a few times when their life wasnt low enough to kill
Embarassed bwahaha!
But i got quite a few kills with my ulti didn't i?

lol @ call air less xD yea i did that a few times lol.
And i agree that i was not getting the creeps agro onto me nearly enough.
I wont lie i was very wary which Axe shouldn't be. im just not keen to feed Smile

@auto attack shouldn't Axe be auto attacking when creeps are attacking him? Coz helix will get u last hits mostly anyway... right or wrong?
And when I wanna push to TT, i just run in and auto attack to clear the creeps faster. right or wrong?

Phase Boots on Axe good or bad? Coz i see Dre normally goes BoT with him.
Mortal Tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:10 pm

Dre's noob dnt copy him EVER...phase is def the way to go - phase chase so u can call and gives u that early armour boost

This post was for everyone so auto-attacking wasn't directed @ you specifically....they know who they are

as i sed aswell i wrote it chronologically so u ulit'ed more towards the end (obviously when you had more mana) - P.S i gt two null talismens when i play axe for that specific reason - and shiva's means u can spam shit happily cuz of intel boost
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:39 pm

Phase boots is teh shit on axe. You guys did well for the first time playing with one another, and on TS.
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:29 pm

all considered - wp guys!
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:50 pm

I only get BoT in pubbies to go clear lanes that are being tower pushed , coz we all knw there are sum noobs in pubbies ,= [Bfk]Hybrid ect.

Ye in a clannie i would of gone Phase also.

Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile http://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Dre21 wrote:Ye in a clannie i would of gone Phase also.
Assuming you get selected of course

Hybrid looks with doubt....fags didnt have grey text
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Roflmao!
Funny guyz Smile
K so Phase is right. tight.
Mortal Tree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadeus on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:08 pm

hey guys just want to say big ups for the crit...it good to hear your opinions
first of all on my behalf i would like to say im still getting used to the shift technique
so that is the reason i didnt use it all the time. but i am getting better with prac.
dude u suggest i get curais straight after blink or what?
albino
Fadeus

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:15 pm

Yip i normally go shiva afta blink - sumtimes vlads b4 but not that often (i get vlads if i need to bush to get farm cuz im struggling) - but since axe wlda gone shiva's then ye curais afta blink
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down