Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_lcap33%Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_lcap33%Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_lcap17%Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_lcap17%Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P

4 posters

Go down

Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Empty Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 am

Rhasta and Nevermore.

OK YES..... i KNOW, nevvermore should solo blah blah blah, shut up...

anyway if we allowed maybe a tinker to solo mid and we had a CM in the mix.

Imagine this... Rhasta nets, while the poor oke is standing there Nevermore has a staining target to hit with if not all 3 atleast 2 of his raizes.. IF the guy managed to survive that Rhasta forked lighting = Dead.

Also if sum1 had to come and help the netted hero, nevermore raizes have a small AoE so they Both will get damged and with CM there = lotsa mana so Nevermore would prob end up getting a double kill. Both ranged so farming harass easy, and 1st blood is almost a garuntee. Ya there are counters to this lane, 1 i can think of being Nerub, but it fine ban him. Counters can be banned, another is maybe Lina.

BUT i think the last thing u would think of is a Nevermore Rhasta Lane! Basketball
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Empty Re: Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:40 am

Nice combo man. Ya three razes = death. Look at that atropos rhasta lane we had to deal with last nite...pain
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P Empty Re: Lane combo i thought of while i was on the Crapper :P

Post by Hybrid Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:17 am

To my knowledge only shit ideas are conceived on the crapper.....you see what i did there ahahah....ahaha.....so leet Rolling Eyes

Anyways - like lots of lanes is has potential - but it is one of the most papery lanes i could think of also
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:30 am

U papery man, u like the paper i used to wipe my ass and flush down the toilet, so u cant talk anymore so sshhhhhhhh, my lane ROCKS!!!! will pwn u next time with it,,,, AND THEN,,,, Flush u down the tilet again!!! so u cant comment on it Razz : P Razz Razz : P: P
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:49 am

Fucking fail site....posting for the second time now.....

Thats the same thing Matty thought with his omni/warlock lane - outheal and outlast - all they did was make love to the tower all game and lane-swap more than someone who lane-swaps alot. And my SOLO techies would take your papery lane...its like skidmarks in your pants to him
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:54 pm

@Hybrid granted warlock omni lane had absolutely nothing.
it was an improv on MY part because our freaking Lion was already bot with krob, where we SAID top Lion omni, bot krob warlock.
So my fail, once again.

@Dre i don't think that lane is papery, nobody can get close enough. CM = raze spam = creep kills = Nevermore high damage = good harassment. so someone comes, 5 seconds he's dead. net, raze*3, punch, kick goodbye.
Well that's my opinion anyway.
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down