Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_lcap33%Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_lcap33%Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_lcap17%Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_lcap17%Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out)

+5
WaR_MaGe
Hybrid
D1rk-D1ggl3r
Mortal Tree
Dre21
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Empty Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out)

Post by Dre21 Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:22 am

Post to find out which of your clan mates will be jamming each night
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Empty Re: Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out)

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Is any1 guna be on 2nyt ? Im guna be, the lady is going out so il be jamming Twisted Evil
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out) Empty Re: Who is going to to be online? (each night, post to find out)

Post by Mortal Tree Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Well Dre Sauce is maybe coming to my crib 4 a lil lan, FJ is prolly not coming but ur welcome to pull thru and lan with us.
If u can organise a 4th that would be awesome coz AI ftl...
No sweat if u cant make it, just gooing the offer out there Smile

Its times like these when i hate Telkom even more coz if my line was up we could lan online Sad
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 pm

Im going to go on at lik 10 30 or so.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:06 pm

Mortal u lan and pwn those Ai....k.....i'll be online 7pm ->> onwards
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:14 pm

i never put ai into lans that's why i want a 4th.
Hybrid just buy a plane ticket, come thru to EL for the night.
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:18 pm

it was just 4 jokes - but i honesty wonder why your 3g is so fail - we got a clan oke who played every bight without much trouble on 3g - then he got a virus...
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:34 pm

lol bummer.
Its coz in EL, you have to be at / very near a hotspot if you want the strongest possible signal.
But in most residential areas i get 3 bars max thats why its so kak when i play at home.
i know okes that jam on 3G as well.
But even with full strength signal, its still a case of wireless emitting bursts of the speed it says it can reach and therefore still hitting those lovely spikes, as opposed to a fixed line which is constant.

Telkom say they hope to have me up by Monday... LOL TELL ANOTHER ONE
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Ill be on tonight, 11 March.
I know u guys have a clannie but Ill def be on, so if im needed give me a shout.
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Im out to supper 2night @ 6:30 so im on when im back - was a jol last night so keen to jam agen
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:24 pm

lol who was using mirana after i dropped? heard there were a few arrows getting wikkel'd around lol Smile
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:52 pm

lol Hybrid and them wer haxing but we just let them win coz they wer getting upset with us Razz

Why u drop Jay?
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Dude i have no idea. maybe router, maybe just some random anomaly, maybe a gecko bit my cable, i dunno.
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Dre21 wrote:lol Hybrid and them wer haxing but we just let them win coz they wer getting upset with us Razz

Why u drop Jay?

Lol'ed - cumon take the loss on the chin - i never even got a chance to say gg to dre

Happily reading through the stats...then BAM Suspect - "You were disconnected"...."Your friend Dre21 has left the twilight" Sleep

Lol we only arrowed like twice with mirana - i thought it was a gg game - AoE vs But-rape carries and disable - i had fun atleast - wlda digged to have stayed in your ts lol
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Lol sour grapes Dreski!
Jokes bruv Razz
sigh i cant believe i dropped from that game :/
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:06 pm

HAHA. was a gg. lol, ye I dont think someone was too happy lol!
omw naix... that triple he got, just cant kill him.
lifesteal > peanuts...
For those of you that know me, know that is saying something.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 am

tomorrow Friday 13th of March myself and tk wont be available.
we have to go to a braai, dre you'll probably be invited as well... confused
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 am

What braai? with who where?
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:09 am

kim's place. People from the uk came down.
Louise and her stayed with them when they went over so they want to see them tonight.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparxx Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm on mostly every night, and daily - during the daytime, you'll usually find me on my alt account: -relented-
and during the daytime i usually spend my time TTW-ing, if you see me - lemme know - I'm always keen for a game, and if you aint keen on TTW, i'll teach you Very Happy

even so... when i go online i'll always be on TS, which is basically every day for most of the day.... (full time student with 2 classes a week rocks...)
Sparxx
Sparxx

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:04 pm

O_O i wish i was a student....
haha, might take you up on the offer to learn ttw ?_?
but ye, me i shall tonight be on.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:21 pm

I can like to pwn @ TTW
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparxx Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:55 pm

^_^ yay moar TTW peepsz!! Magey ma boy just lemme know - we'll teach you the great art of TTW-ing and have you pwning like a nig.... mother soon enough Very Happy
Sparxx
Sparxx

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:35 am

afro KEEN!
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Ya id also like to learn this TTW.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next