Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_lcap33%Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_lcap33%Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_lcap17%Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_lcap17%Clan AmE vs ?? Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Clan AmE vs ??

4 posters

Go down

Clan AmE vs ?? Empty Clan AmE vs ??

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:25 am

Hey guys

Shamans and clan members.. Please feel free to organise clannies here. Especially Shamans (to assit chief) i want to organise a clannie 2nyt 8ish or so, but my internet is down till later today so cant get online..

So if sum1 can please try get hold of a clan, otherwise i can organise with D4rk or DuC bt would like to play against other clans also..

Shot Chief
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan AmE vs ?? Empty Re: Clan AmE vs ??

Post by WaR_MaGe Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:58 am

dude, my failmemory fails. we played against a clan the other night they were... d8 or something. sigh cant remember.
just organize one aganist bvd (bravado) you the admin clan... lol k jokes, DONT do that.
maybe we can have that practice clannie against hybrid[bfk] since we're all still learning.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:06 am

Its the annual business display for small and poor companies 2nite at the feathermarket hall, and seeing as though the place I work at is small and poor, we have to attend and try get more business..So i wont be on 2nite. Poor bosses ftw.

But what I will do is try go online 2day or and see If I cant find any ppl who are keen for a match for you guys.

Who here can play on sundays and saturdays, and at what times. Cause I know alot of clans are on during the day during weekends. Just want to know if its cool to organise clan matches for weekends
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:08 am

Unfortunately I won't be able to play tonight because I got band practice and probably every other Wednesday night because of prac. I've been letting the guys down every Wednesday because of DotA :O and that's the only day they can practice so have to start going. I can play clannies on any other day though
Sauce
Sauce

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down