Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_lcap33%AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_lcap33%AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_lcap17%AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_lcap17%AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations)

5 posters

Go down

AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Empty AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations)

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:37 am

My Point of view from last night. Please not this is in General AND NOT pointing fingers at any1.

1stly warding: I dont think we lack warding as i looked at there replay and they warded 4 times, like they only used 4 wards, 2 in the river and 2 in our bush, and that was it they didnt ward again, we didnt ward properly/quickly and in the best places, i for 1 am to blame i carried Sentry wards with me the hole game and 4got to place them. NOOB.

2ndly Picks: We had 2 proper stuns in the team, Nerub and DK, but yet we wer the only 2 that saw the least of each other in the game, we needed to go hunting the 2 of us, preferably ganking there solo, ALOT. There carry was > our carry, and our carry had as he said a kak lane, WHICH MEANS, we (the rest of us) should of been assisting him alot more as in gangking there lane early to let our carry farm in peace, there carry should of been more ganked earlier, our solo i dont think should solo mid, 2 reasons, TP scroll not in reach secret shop, and to aid our solo there isnt enough bush to engane a attack mid with a gank while the mid 1st tower is still there, solo's from now i think should be bot/top as it easier to protect the solo with wards and aid with ganks as bush is there, if our carry doesnt get strong enough to carry then we are stuffed. On another note, our picks arnt well organised because of people saying "i cant play this guy, i cant play that guy" TOUGH, u better learn in 2 mins coz u playing him, this is a practice week for the tourney this weekend, we cant rely on ppl being confident with a hero but that hero doesnt fit into the strat, i think from now on, (PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ON THIS) That i or the captain or the chief or the shaman, WHOEVER is drafting that game will be selected thaT night or that day, it is then HIS/HER responsibility to do the homework and work out his/her bans AND his/her picks, AND THEN that person drafting will pick the picks that he/she feels will be the best combos, and from there the players can choose out of that selection who will play who. As i said b4 it doesnt help being confident with a hero BUT that hero doesnt fit into the strat..

3rdly Towers: We tend to 4get (me especially) that towers win games, not so much hero kills, the THRONE is a tower not a hero. We have to push more 2getha as a team, we aRe more concerned about ganking hero's for kills than "ganking" towers, towers = gold + lane push.

4th command: i think (FEEL FREE TO COMMENT) whoever is captain, drafter, chief,shaman, for that night will COMMAND the game, as in all orders and the when we will gang, move lanes, push towers ect will be told to u by the person (captain) that night, as i feel we are all on different wave lengths so to speak. We are not thinking as one unit, whic will be done when 1 command is issued, e..g all players mid gng top when out of sight of creeps/hero's , bot hold lane care for gangs ect. That way every1 knws whats happening, IF that night the team should fail, a gank should go wrong, or it was a wrong move, wrong picks, its the captains responsibility to do his homework from his mistakes from that game, and learn from it, if the team hero's fail, then it not the captain, and the hero's need to do there homework on the hero's they played.

5th ganks: Wen we gank the person with invis, blink, aoe sTun (tiny), nuke (es) ect THEY are the the guys that will begin the ganks go in 1st, and the rest will support him/ heal / disable enemies. Wen we get to a gang situation we wait 2 long and by that time they have there hole team there then we out numbered again. As u saw last night we had 3 mid they had 2, then there other 3 hero's TP mid and Boom 5 vs 3, we died.. We musnt be scared to go in quickly kill and then out or push TT if possible, if u do your job with ur hero we should come out top of a 4 vs 3 situaTion, if u fail (missclick ect) u are GOING to cost because its a 3 vs 3 then, u might as well not be there.

THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANY1, ITS A GUIDLINE, WE ALL FAIL SUMTIME, I KNW 1ST HAND.

Basketball

Link : http://www.dota-allstars.com/replay/104272/index.html

Last edited by Dre21 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations) Empty Re: AmE vs D4RK (Night 1 4 Nations)

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:05 am

Well to be honest, I think the one thing that stood out for me last night was the fact that we all seemed to be wondering around with no real strategy and just pulling a cave man (bash bash bash Laughing )
I too often found myself wondering what i was doing when i was arbing in the bush...

Dre21 wrote:

There carry was > our carry, and our carry had as he said a kak lane, WHICH MEANS, we (the rest of us) should of been assisting him alot more as in gangking there lane early to let our carry farm in peace,

This is more my fault than anyone else's reason being is that I never ONCE! called for help or a gank. so thats on me.
instead i decided to moan about "how tough my lane was" rofl... baby.
I also think dre is on to something with one guy calling the shots in a game.
That will really help with the "flow - chi - direction - unity - togetherness"
but ye, this is how learn. and if we have to loose a 1000(i freaking hope not) more times to make sure we're tough team, then so be it.
BRING ON THE PAIN!!!!
Otherwise great post Dre.

post the replay?
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 am

Ya man your rite. If we going to play mite as well do it properly. Going to start a topic for 2nites game in the games section. I like the idea that one person should do the drafting elimination and call the shots. Of course everyone can have input but he wud be the one who did the homework, and came up with a backup strat incase certain heroes are eliminated.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:50 am

Ye iv watched the replay already from DuC vs HaxX last night and also watched the replay that they have from there previous game with HaxX, i have an idea for 2nyts game for picks and bans.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 am

sigh i just wrote a poes long thing and it neva posted.....ova it
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 am

LOL lol! Dude come on take 1 for the Mortal, post it again.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:30 am

My lightning cant strike twice - honestly took 20mins to write - say it on ts or w/e!!!
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:42 am

Ok cool are you availible this week for matches? we have 1 2moz night 8pm for the Tournement this weekend
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:50 am

Im normally on most nights at like 9 onwards - but im generally eating at like 8pm
(Family > Me)
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Yea guys *sigh* my warding is kak. Def gonna work on it soz okes.

I know i need to improve on many facets of my gameplay, because with a mediocre support, ur team is going down.

Like im not used to playing a game with a "support ONLY" mindset, which is of course the pub way of playing. farm and kill everything. I find it hard to accept that as a Warlock i cant farm, but then again i understand that the person i'm laning with needs to farm and me to SUPPORT him. I find it hard to accept that i have to ward constantly with the little gold i do get, and therefore the theory of RUSHING any item is absolutely out of the question.

I need to make an effort to get farming done for myself as well, obviously not in the lane but in the forest or w/e but on the other hand, i cant leave the lane.
But thats the role of support LOL so i just need to work my mental approach, and know exactly what my ROLE is as a support player.
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Hehe ya support is > solo. Its a job no1 wants to do. Like I prefer tanking heros over support, but I would play a support over a carry hero. I saw that replay and ur warlock was good man. If you want to play support, and at the same time start a fight and farm, try take dazzle. Im sure we can fit him into a strat. hes realy good support and can even b a semi carry
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Shot Q
Dazzle!
Bru Dazzle Leviathan combo ftw Smile
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down