Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_lcap33%Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_lcap33%Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_lcap17%Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_lcap17%Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX

+2
Hybrid
D1rk-D1ggl3r
6 posters

Go down

Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Empty Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:02 am

Ok so tonight we play Clan HaXX. If we win this game, we still in the tourney. If we loose I think we can place 3rd or 4rth. Correct me if Im mistaken. I have never seen Clan HaXX play before, but i will watch the replay of their game last nite.

I say we do an all out AOE strat 2nite, push their Lanes, get gold and end it quick. Regardless of who we pick, each and every one of us must get TP scrolls. Thats how we will push. And then 1 of the 5 hereos we pick must have some sort of decent pushing skill, so that by the time they pick up that we all pushing a lane, we can tt before they all arive.

Next thing we need to do is be confident in our lanes. Our solo must be able to solo and take on the other hero (preferrably soloeing against the other teams solo) and then the other 2 lanes must have some sort of combo. So that here at level 4 we can pick a gank, have sum cash, and be on par or above in levels.

Now all we need is to have a strat that can push and AOE their asses, and a backup strat with similar/diff heroes that can do the exact same. Any ideas. No idea is stupid.

Shot guys, we can win 2nite.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX Empty Re: Clan AmE vs Clan HaXX

Post by Hybrid Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 am

Krob and Lesh = most Tower rape
Eza = most creep rape

Pushers = Lesh, Warlock, Krob, Ezalor, Furion, Lycan, Brood, Enigma
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:17 am

Yes nice one man. Those are great pushes. If we can incorporate them into a strat we can tower rape early game
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:20 am

I have an idea for 2nyt, wont post incase the other team gets a look, but think im on to sumthing.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:40 am

Cool man ya PM us the lineup. Then we can all have a good look and work on a counter pick if one gets eliminated
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by toxickitten Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:46 am

I'm available tonight if you need/want me to play just let me kno

toxickitten

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:00 pm

Of course im sure you dont need to ask?
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:40 pm

liking the idea that.
last night our picks felt good, but we'll get the team work sorted out.
chin up.
Definitely make a point of carrying a tp scroll, works wonders.
can anyone post the replay of the HaXx game last night?
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:44 pm

its under replays - Imagine that..... lol!
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:51 pm

oh... haha... ty.
* wonders off to replay section*
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Yamakazi if u see this are u avialible for clannie 2nyt ? prob 9pm? Also if you wana play in the weekend tourney starting 2moz, u gota go join the clan AmE page on THe Agasa website.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:42 am

Ok so wev lost again, point of view from my side:

Warding: Warding wsnt bad, to be honest wasnt really any point warding there bushes as we never got 1 tower so we wer stuck our side of the river hole game, we our bushes wer warded well in the beginning but we lacked wards by the secret shop entrance our side mid game bush, and mid game our creep bushes wernt warded much but didnt matter as we didnt even have time to farm. So warding was ok this time.

Hero's(Picks): I feel the picks wernt that bad (coz i made them Razz) to be honest we just didnt use our picks properly as in the hero's we had wernt played well, besides sauce i dont think the rest of us can say we did our job (including me arrows ftl Razz) , that ES pick really skrewd us but we still coulda done better. With practice we WILL become better ( i say will, because i have a loaded gun and if we dont il shoot u all, twice). So be ready for more scheduled prctices/lans.

Commands: I feel in the beggining when we wer in our lanes we did well, top lane, I watched the replay u guys top lane should rather of tryd denying only and letting them push and tower hug, just hang back and level then call gang. We didnt control the ruins well, they had majority again, also after the 1st blood we kinda lost control, as mid then was ganged and so on, we wer all over the place again as every1 was saying we need to go here go there do this do that, instead of having 1 voice to lead, which lead to confusion. confusion = mistakes, mistakes = gg wp for them.

Defending: LOL no need to comment, we probly the best defenders ever seen by any clan. lol!

Pushing: We struggled to push mainly because guys lost concentration, (me included) and never had PERMA tp scrolls to TP for a push, we to slow to react because of the fact of every1 having different ideas of what we must do, even if 1 person says E.G. Guys lets gang bot, and sum1 else says i think we need to push top now, thats a plain old F%$K up coz now no1 knws whats going on, thats y i said ONE voice, the captain for that game. So what the captain says goes and every1 does what is told, we have to have confidence in the person Captaining the game, if u dont then just shut up anyways Razz.

Ganging: we wer way to slow to iniatiate again, we always seem to wait for them to gang 1st, then we like ok now we need to gank coz they have done it, we should do it 1st from now on, if there a "gap" we take it. We need that 1st blood.

Other than that, unlucky guys we keep trying.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:12 am

Yeah I agree with you on your points there Dre.
I think that when we go gank we shouldn't ALL go gank if there is only two enemy heroes for example. We need to have maybe atleast 3 gank heroes in our line up that can gank from the beginning while the carry and whoever else there is protects the other towers. Therefore leaving the carry soloing for a little while earning exp while that gankers go and gank.

Just a thought. If you guys don't think it's a good idea PLEASE speak up as we all still have lots to learn about clannies and we can learn a lot from each others point of views
Sauce
Sauce

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:52 am

valid posts on both accounts.

Sauce i agree with picking heroes that can gank early.
need lots of stun disable, like yamakazi said thats how games are won.

dre the warding thing. my bad!!! soz found things a little tight financially Very Happy. think they cottoned onto the idea that was ward bitch pretty quickly. plus i was an easy meal Embarassed

whoever is in control of games, make decisions quickly and enforce them. do not let your team stray its your job as el capitan to ensure that. bark orders out and let people know what you want them to do.
thats all i can think of now...
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:16 am

Yep. We lost control in that game. We have to have strong lane combos. We shudnt be the ones tower hugging, they should.

I have no idea what we can throw at pantheon 2nite. All I know is that we must ban zeus. That vetoll oak always takes zeus.

So what kinda strat we going to use. Gank or push.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by toxickitten Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:40 pm

For tonight, I am available if you need me, but I know i'm not the best players in the clan, but if you need someone i can jam.

toxickitten

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down