Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_lcap33%Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_lcap33%Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_lcap17%Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_lcap17%Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters

4 posters

Go down

Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Empty Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:34 am

Yeah counter picking sounds good.

K lets see, here are heroes that are mostly used in clannies...

Tide
N'aix
Omni
Brood
Luna
Tinker
Lycan
Krob
Zeus
Kunkka
Spec
Axe
Puck
Lich
Nevermore
Mirana
Rylai
Veng
ES
Riki
DK
Treant
Enigma
KotL
Chen
Rexxar
Twin Dragon
Sand King
Nerub
Slardar
QoP
Lion
Visage
Oblivion
Necro
Skeleton King
Abbadon
Warlock

That all I can think of atm.

Admins is it possible so that you can make this post so that everyone can edit it and just add counters next to the above heroes?

Edit: DRE: Only the admins can edit it, but if ppl PM me with there counters il put them in.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Empty Re: Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters

Post by YamaKazi Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 am

i dont understand why invoker isnt there. he is one of the best heroes in the game.

YamaKazi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters Empty Re: Clannie Hero's (posted by Sauce) Post Counters

Post by Hybrid Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:15 am

I see invoker in like maybe 1 in every 15 games i watch of current version - and thats mainly cuz one in every 15 games is an asian dota game and they pick....just differently
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:05 pm

Those are just the heroes that I could think of off the top of my head, there are definitely more clan heroes that I missed but those are the ones I could think of at that time.
Sauce
Sauce

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down