Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

new server coming extremely soon Vote_lcap33%new server coming extremely soon Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
new server coming extremely soon Vote_lcap33%new server coming extremely soon Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
new server coming extremely soon Vote_lcap17%new server coming extremely soon Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
new server coming extremely soon Vote_lcap17%new server coming extremely soon Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

new server coming extremely soon

+5
WaR_MaGe
Mortal Tree
Sauce
D1rk-D1ggl3r
YamaKazi
9 posters

Go down

new server coming extremely soon Empty new server coming extremely soon

Post by YamaKazi Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:31 pm

Hey guys this is important so pay attention

The cunt admins in their usual fashion got arrogant and insulted the guy in charge of gaming at Internet Solutions. It just so happens that this guy is best friends with the CEO. to make it worse they are threatening to sue Is for some ridiculous reason even tho IS hosts the server for free. What this means is that in the next few days serenity's server will be axed. Because Sordron and Aoshi work at IS we are commissioning Is to host the new server and write the code. we are probably gna copy the leveling system.

Basically what I'm saying is that if you want to keep your levels then you must take a screen shot while on the server so that you can prove that you are a certain level when the new server goes up. you had better do it today or tomorrow or you will lose this chance.

HURRY!

YamaKazi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

new server coming extremely soon Empty Re: new server coming extremely soon

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Holy shit. will do so 2nite. do you knows this Aoshi adn Sordron personally? Is there a discussion about this on war3.co.za?
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:16 pm

:O wow that's dumb, sue the okes that host your server FOR FREE???

shot for the heads up Kazi
Sauce
Sauce

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 pm

wtf!
Ok cool man will do.
How long do you reckon its going to take to get the new server up?
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

OMF cheese and rice!!!
i thought one or two of the admins were a bit power drunk but wow... this is beyond what i expected.
shot for the let know kamakazi, will watch in anticipation what happens over the next few days.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by YamaKazi Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:01 pm

i know them personally yes. whether or not something drastic happens will be decided in the meeting tomorrow between them and the CEO of Is. the thing is they chooned kradenko so IS have basically had enough of these admins and their kak. keep this a secret for now just in case they manage to resolve the issue.

YamaKazi

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 pm

I actually saw something about it on egamer or something like that today. (stumbled across it)
they (I assume the admins) made a public apology to the community for the server being down and one or two users made the feelings known as to how unhappy they were about it and wanted to know what was really going, they must have heard something, the admins again apologized and said they had basically something they needed to sort out and would tell all at a later stage once "everything had calmed down". which would obviously be after tomorrows meeting.
saidin was part of this btw.
if 1+1 = 2 then this is obviously the same thing, which reminds me, im off to go take that screen shot Wink

heres the link CLICK ME!
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 am

:O shit I forgot to take screen shot
Hopefully it's not too late doing it after work today
Sauce
Sauce

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:55 pm

I screenshotted that stuff last nite. Well i wait with baited breath as to what happens. If you know the new admins personally, well then slap in a few good words for mw pirat
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:31 pm

I did yours incase Sauce
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:51 pm

F**king legend

Shot Hybrid
Sauce
Sauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sordron Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:01 pm

Hey guys

It is unforunate that Yamakazi has jumped the gun with this post. Nothing has happened as yet, and IS are still in talks with the owners of the server. The idea is to try and come to a resolution that suits all the parties involved. Yamakazi has decided to air some of his own views in the posts, without knowing what is actually going on. So please, don't jump to any conclusions and let the admins and the people at IS sort everything out.

Cheers
Sordron

P.S As much as Yamakazi may think this is a private forum, promise it's not Smile

Sordron

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:42 am

Ok Sordron, the post may of been "jumping the gun". but i feel other things that wer mentioned about the Admins being power hungry is True.

The admin {almost all} Bitshift rocks tho, they all think they high and Mighty, they not keen to help any1 but there frend they knw of online, i thought admins are there to help with any queries u have or problems.

So if I have a problem with the Admins can i Whisper them and go Please ....... I have a problem with you can you please help me fix it ? The admins are the LEAST helpfull ppl on the server!!!!!

If i have a problem and post it on the forum, i have normal members anwsering my posts, if i whisper the admin no reply EVER!!! I hve never once got a reply to a whisper i have sent them... They say go on the IRC, i go on the IRC and do the same thing NO REPLY, then eventually i get a reply saying they cant help me they busy... WTF... Then dont be an admin if you to busy to do your job and Help the guys..

The Admin think because they on top they can act and treat people as they like, they not the ppl we can look up to or go to for anwsers of help. coz they simply are not there to help us, just to host there games ( SvH DOta, Cyberdota ect ) they have time for games but have no time to do there job and help ppl on the server bullshit...

Hey just my view use it dont use it, it would probly go unseen on war3 forum and id probly be banned or account locked coz sum admin would see it and go OMG he chooning us, i am THE ADMIN, i can goooi lightning boltsw out my ass im guna lock him...

BITSHIFT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:14 am

Sordron wrote:P.S As much as Yamakazi may think this is a private forum, promise it's not Smile

Quick lock certain threads to public before an admin sniffs out your post Dre and smashes you with a ban-hammer Rolling Eyes
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:18 am

Lolies if they had to do that although this isnt a private forum, i will invite the public to view my ban if it happened so they coould se whats going on, but doubt it would happen, havnt done anything wrong, wo waa waa Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:47 pm

If u get banned for ur post it will confirm everything you wrote in it, and it will be for no other reason than "I'll show this oke who he's messing with", once again, validating your post 100%
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Dre21 wrote:

Hey just my view use it dont use it, it would probly go unseen on war3 forum and id probly be banned or account locked coz sum admin would see it and go OMG he chooning us, i am THE ADMIN, i can goooi lightning boltsw out my ass im guna lock him...

BITSHIFT FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!

I f**king ROFL!
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparxx Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 am

strangely enough, and this is something most of you won't really sympathize with...

There's a similar situation that's blooming in the TTW-circle. One of the guys who made the map Atrum-Amicus, (AA) is legendary for his emo-actions. He created a banlist for people who apparently have beaten him at his own game, and proceeds to either kick them, custom kick them, or just in generally be a c*nt. I whispered him once asking wtf? and he promptly ignored me.

Later, my squishy side got the best of me, and one late night, I whisped him to apologize (since he's going on like I raped his mother or something), even though I didn't do squat to offend him.

I got "thanks."

That's the full extent of what that twat could muster up. No explanations or anything, and he's still a little shithead when it comes to me - maybe his mother said she liked it. I wouldn't know. But he really really hates me. And there are loads of other players that constantly complain about him.

Mad scratch
Sparxx
Sparxx

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

I heard he is writing in a thing so the map wont allow certain people to join in the next version - especially the one oke who copied his maze
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

lolzor. Poor oak.Gets beaten at his own game, so makes it that no1 can beat him?? kinda sad dont u guys think.
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by YamaKazi Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah I was jumping the gun. soz about that. i can't control my urges to make noise most of the time.

YamaKazi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum