Clan AmE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

What do you think of the forum

March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_lcap33%March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_lcap33%March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_lcap17%March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_lcap17%March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA

+3
D1rk-D1ggl3r
Sauce
Dre21
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Empty March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA

Post by Dre21 Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:16 pm

Please Check calender for details Very Happy
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-01-30

https://clan-ame.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Empty Re: March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:24 am

Who is going to Captain 2nyt, decision needs to be made now so captain can plan.

Dirk? you keen?
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA Empty Re: March Tourney, Match 1 AmE vs P-DOTA

Post by Sauce Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am

I have thought about a ganking strat that we could use for tonights game.

ES, Enigma

Middle
Solo Carry (Who ever you guys will think fits best)

Bot
Veng, Lion

Lion and Veng would be a harsh lane for the enemy and one of them or both could leave bot to gank mid/top as well as top leaving to gank mid or bot.

If we have a solo like Mirana mid she can leave her lane to gank bot for EXTREMELY easy kills because of her stun arrow and lions and Veng stuns. Mirana could also go and gank top with ES stun and enigmas ulti...Should be a kill evertime Mirana goes to gank bot or top. Luna could also be a good solo and gank bot and top with her nuke and ulti.

top lane ultis would be devastating to any hero at top and so would bots lane.

Also we have 3 huge aoe ultis (luna, ES, Enigma) which would be awesome in team battles.

This is purely a ganking strat. It's WIDE open for criticism so let me know what you guys think
Sauce
Sauce

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:30 am

Sounds good, Dirk Captain 2nyt so we see what he says
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:34 am

Hehe all good with me

Heres how the picking is goin to go asssuming ES lion venge is not banned :

ES, Lion, venge, enigma, luna

If ES is banned he is raplaced with nerub, if lion banned he is replaced with rhast, if venge is bannes, she is replaced with lina
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Sauce wrote:

ES, Enigma

Bot
Veng, Lion

Jees these lanes are painful!
Good idea i reckon Luna mid would be sexy. if she gets caught in bush on her way to gank bot/top, 'e' DEAD
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm

hehe yep, she is a tite carry
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:06 pm

Definitely.
Well I'm on tonight so I'm available if needed.
Come on home time!
Are these okes tha u guys are facing a sponsored clan?
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Yebo
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mortal Tree Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Heavy, thats cool tho, so when u win it u can steal their sponsor MUWAHAHA
Mortal Tree
Mortal Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:30 am

Hey Guys ok time for the Chiefs point of view.

Warding : ROFL LOL ROFL... um .. no comment... Lets just say if you wer trying to find squirrels in a tree i did my job Razz, warding was kak towrds mid/late game.

Picks: wernt bad at all i feel, just not enough counters for there picks, we just needed to counter better, but we didnt do too badly with the picks we had, thort we played well.

Commands: I feel we wer still a lil unsure of what we wer doing BUT we gangd FLIPPEN well last night, all lanes, BIG improvement wp guys. So proud my lil boys grow up so fast, oh and girls (Matty soz).

All in all was WP guys we lost but we wernt expecting to win, they even came to our channel to congradulate us on doing well as a new clan, we getting our Clan name Knw which is what we want, and we havnt made ourselves look bad as of yet.

So again WP all, tonight is round 2. so lets see.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:38 am

i lol'd so hard with those ward placements...
and he calls me the girl! lol's my gran could ward better than that.
<3
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 am

Bru my gran and Team kill with 1 splash dmg battlefury suicide with techies. thats how imba she is.
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:50 am

Dre21 wrote:Bru my gran and Team kill with 1 splash dmg battlefury suicide with techies. thats how imba she is.

lol!!! good things. tell her she can take my spot Shocked
haha, dude when is our next match? tonight, against, vs?

EDIT: nvm... apparently i need to learn to read Question

oh ya. wp last night guys.
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 am

Yeah guys well played, early mid game we were ganging well.

About the one voice thing (captain talks all listen) Looking at last nights game I don't think that would work well as other players might see important things that the captain doesn't. The captain basically has to know EXACTLY what is going on in the WHOLE map at ALL times to make strong decisions like that and I think that there is know ways one person can know exactly whats going on.

I don't know maybe I'm just NOOB at the map awareness thing.

Another thing is that I think we shout too much and get too excited when we going to gank and stuff. I'm probably only speaking for myself hear because I can remember a couple times when I was going off and got so pissed off and I was so loud that I probably only heard myself echoing on your guys speakers and thought that everyone was talking. From now on I'm just gona WHOOOSAAAA and be calm Smile
Sauce
Sauce

Back to top Go down

Post by D1rk-D1ggl3r Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:43 am

hehe ya I was all excitement when we won battles. But we realy are improving. We pulled off amazing ganks, just like dre said, and early mid game we won team clashes. those guys have been jamming dota since the dawn of time and are sponsered, and only in the last ten minutes did they show that.

Ya its hard for the captain to be able to call shots if he cant see it all. I dont know about you guys but my TS was bbreaking up th whole time. Mayb cause it was so busy. I dont know.

Ya im stop my swearing when I die. Mad
D1rk-D1ggl3r
D1rk-D1ggl3r

Back to top Go down

Post by toxickitten Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:57 am

WP last night guys, watched some of the game over Matt's shoulder. Like I said to him
we are a new clan, and to have put up such a good fight against one of the best teams in S.A. is awesome! So WP.

toxickitten

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:12 pm

kk own up who fed the naix his pronutro....like serious (in African voice like in that advert)

I thought it was decent we just didnt play to our picks i dont think - but with failing comes learning and experience

On another note change that failzor codec you using to speedex 25.6k or w/e it is cuz its quality is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hybrid
Hybrid

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-27

http://clan-bfk.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Codec?
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Codec is the thing which it is basically written in - i dnt know how to explain it but there is a drop down box - just change it to Speedex (DivX is an example of a codec - just a coding of hows its written - dnt need to understand - just trust and change!!!)
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by WaR_MaGe Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:45 pm

err i may have been ever so slightly responsible for some of naix's feeding. only slightly though. I feel that I was fair to all our opponents and tried to give them all an equal amount of food. after all 13 is an uneven number...
but hey, thats me, always tryna help everyone out. Sad
WaR_MaGe
WaR_MaGe
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Where is this codec lol. for what program?
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sauce Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:49 pm

TS noobzor Razz
Sauce
Sauce

Back to top Go down

Post by Dre21 Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Oh Embarassed soz was this other guy using the forum on my account. im back now. Razz
Dre21
Dre21
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hybrid Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:53 pm

Im watching replay now and early game okes were way to passive - just watching them farm. I dont wanna single people out but top lane im seeing now just camping next to tower watching them farm. If u wanna fight close to your tower then creep pull - dont sit out 5 waves of creeps not farming till u finally get to your tower. and then there was dual stun but hardly any spam. With your nukes top u clda raped em early. ES fissure blocks say tide (cuz kitty has leap) hit hit hit, venge stun, hit sum more dead. We said be aggressive but we really weren't okes.

All the gg and wp's aside - u gotta have some criticism to learn and as long as you tell me that i am shit at dota CONSTRUCTIVELY i will not mind in the slightest.

We played a gang build but ganged too infrequently, make use of runes to gang (they controlled runes - all we controlled was the squirrel infestation)

If you are the babysitter in the lane - you not supposed to farm as u oke know but just last hit etc....but then dont sit back inbetween you are babysitting - this entails constant cheap shots on the enemy to keep them away from the person you want to farm.
Hybrid
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next